Atlanta’s Black Family Reunion’s 2022 seminars will focus on several topics.
Seminars listed below:
- 1/ Educating the African-American Man on Prostate Cancer
- 2/ Dealing with Toxic Family Members and When Should You Walk Away
- 3/ Women’s Health and the African-American woman (Fibroids, Breast Cancer, Heart Disease etc.)
- 4/ Entrepreneurship (Steps on starting a business, finding funding etc.)
- 5/ Community Violence
- 6/ Social Justice
- 7/ Financial Literacy for Teens
- 8/ High School Seniors: “What’s next if you don’t want to go to college?”
- 9/ Dealing with Issues as an African-American Man and Solutions
- 10/ Being a Caregiver, Dealing with Stress, and Working Full Time
- 11/ Mental Health in the African-American Community
Seminar Sign Up!
Fill out the form to the below and we will let you know the next steps